Start your engines

To: "Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Start your engines
From: "Daniel" <daniel@seaport.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 13:12:36 -0700
Ladies and Gentlemen,

For many years, I have had a dream.

A dream to share some of the best driving roads in country with you.  I am
organizing a poker (read as: non-speed related event; really read as: do not
sue me if
you crash when you go off course) rally in Portland area; more exactly the
mountains and valleys near Hillsboro, Tigard and Newberg, Oregon.

I envision a day of fun, where you and a co-pilot or two navigate the
twists, turns and near drop-offs of the local roads, and finish
with a friendly potluck BBQ.  The area has some great wineries stops, which
I am considering adding to the course.

Details are being crystallized as we speak.

As summer is already flying by, the dates proposed are either Sunday, August
15th or Saturday, September 4th.

If you are interested, please email me as I am working on numbers now.

I am very open to advice or ideas as I have never fully run a rally
myself.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Doin' a SunDance!!!!

Daniel and Shauna Beatty