Re: 1600 list

To: Thomas Walter <walter@omni.sps.mot.com>
Subject: Re: 1600 list
From: Dennis Currington <dc311@mail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 22:25:36 -0700
Thomas Walter wrote:

> Terry,
>
> I think I got the idea. So rather than saying
>
> Subject: Temp Gauge Problem
>
> We would say:

> Uh... on second thought, never mind!
>
> Tom

Or in my case: <2000fka1600,low windshield, cooling,
electrical,body,dash,aftermarket gauge, (Autometer), black.. . . .

By then I would forget what I was going to ask.

Lets leave well enough alone.  If we spent all this time talking about
something to help someone get their car back on the road instead of the
need for specialty lists, we'd have a couple more cars going by now :-)

Dennis

--
Dennis Currington
1966 Solex 2000 (part 1600 and part 2000 and part ??)