1600 list

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1600 list
From: "Terry and Donna Cost" <tcost@vvm.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 19:26:54 -0500
Something you might want to think about is that only about 10% of any list
or club is active at any one time.  With 35 or so 1600 owners that would be
3.5 people writing to the list.  Our TDROC membership is about 100, and we
have been getting 10 to 15 cars and/or owners out for events.  If only 3.5
people support the list actively,  you will soon know an awful lot about
those people.  I'll bet that only 10% of the people on THIS list actively
write to the list.  The Z Car list has a moderator who censors the list and
makes sure the subject line contains a keyword for readers to edit.  Maybe
we could voluntarily start a keyword list.  Here's a few suggestions:

<2000>
<1600>
<1500>
<brakes>
<low windshield, or lw>
<high windshield, or hw>
<electrics>
<cooling system>
<drivetrain>
<mods>
<sightings>
<meets>
<for sale, or fs>
<pics>
<silly stuff, or ss>
<flamingos and hawaiian shirts (my favorite)>
<tech tips, or tt>

Any other suggestions for keywords?

By the way, TDROC will have a Saturday Mini-Meet in New Braunfels, TX in
August.  you ten-percenters need to come.  More details to follow. I will
show you my 4WD, blown, 440 Hemi Roadster.  I had to enlarge the shifter
hole a little, but everything else just bolted in. See you in August!

Leisure Suit Terry