dist. install help

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: dist. install help
From: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 13:53:29 -0700
Hello All,
        I am going to try to install my new non-smog dist into my 69 U-20
today. The question is how???  I believe that there may be a tech tip somewhere
on this??  Any help-pointers would be greatly appreciated..
Since I obviously dont feel very confident right now in switching dist. here is
my plan.  Since I have bought a ton of new iginition stuff for the car I will
        1 Using my old dist. I will hook up the MSD and new coil and pertronix
ignition and make sure that this setup is runing all right.
        2. Then I will swap the pertronix into my new dist and hopefully away
I will go??

                Daniel 69 2000