Re: Roadster Weather

To: gbush@connect.ab.ca
Subject: Re: Roadster Weather
From: frankr@hwcn.org (Frank Roggeband)
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 22:27:56 -0400
>Just a note to make all you Californians green with envy. While you swelter
>in the heat the temp right now in Edmonton, Alberta is a glorious 43 degrees
>with good chance of snow!! Got to love July in Canada.

In your part of Canada anyway.:-) Trade you for 94F and humidity like soup
to make it seem like 115F. No significant rainfall in weeks either. The
lawn is like hay and since all the maples are wilting onto the ground
watering is pointless. Even the ground in the shade is cracked.

Just got the 510 back from the shop after having the frame straightened.
Gotta love the price too... FREE... I was planning on using my new wire
feed welder to replace some of the bondo patches but hey I think I'll
just throw some steaks on the hood and have a cook out ;-)

Just wondering if 510's are welcome at the glen or would I feel out of
place like a 710 at a Z-car show and shine?

--
Frank Roggeband | 67.5-1600, 69-1600, 69-510, 71-510, 75-710, 93-KingCab
Grimsby Ontario | Home Page-->http://www.hwcn.org/~ae845/Profile.html