Roadster Weather

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Weather
From: "Construction Alberta News" <gbush@connect.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 10:34:21 -0600
Just a note to make all you Californians green with envy. While you swelter
in the heat the temp right now in Edmonton, Alberta is a glorious 43 degrees
with good chance of snow!! Got to love July in Canada.

On the V8 swap thing, my other roadsters are both old and tired, so I think
my 1600 is a rocket. My wife still won't ride in it with me. She and the
kids like the MG TD (they call it the put-put). I would very quickly go to a
U20 or a KA24 motor if I had the money and the ability. But on the same
note, I wouldn't put anything bigger in the MG. I guess you could call me a
hypocrite, but the old girl is almost 50 years old, and she doesnt have to
go fast any more.

BTW - I agree about the Tiger, went to buy one once and it handled like a
wet noodle, guy wanted $25,000 and half the body was bondo.

Grant Bush
Freezing up here
69 1600
62 Sunbeam Alpine