RE: Trip to CA!

To: "'CalSpeed@aol.com'" <CalSpeed@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Trip to CA!
From: "Miller, Don" <MillerD2@idhw.state.id.us>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 07:16:46 -0600
I thought it might have been but wasn't sure. I thought your car had been
painted a light blue. This car looked actually like a dark blue that had
been faded over time. I actually told my wife that I thought you lived in
the area and to look for a little car like ours but she said "No, I want to
see the sights." Oh well.

Don