Re: TWM carbs

To: "Mike Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: TWM carbs
From: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 14:27:36 -0700
ya have the carbs , they are close to the web carb and use the same jets. I
had bought them for a turbo setup , but  the customer never came up with the
rest of the money to complete the project.

TWM makes fuel injection throttle bodes . but don't have any info on how
well they work

the Solex from the factory are the easiest , they where built just for the
roadster and are internally different from the after market selects. just
bolt them on and they work, as for Weber or any other you will have to tune
them.

I have two  factory  Solex sets left $1500.00 , you get everything but the
A/C and the cam

I have 5 or 6 Solex cams in good used shape  175.00

one Solex A/C 150.00

5 manifolds $400.00 complete with insulators

1 pair of twm carbs

Mike Kerr
Roadster Restoration
3730 Todrob LN.