convertible top hardware...now what?

To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: convertible top hardware...now what?
From: Randy Christman <rcchristman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 07:15:54 -0700
Hi everyone,
after a 20 year absence from my garage, I have just picked up my second
68' 2000.  This one came with only a hardtop (which blew off on the fwy.
while being towed to my home) so now I have no top at all...not that I
would have ever used the hard top anyway.  I ordered and just recieved
all of the soft top hardware...frame...bow etc.
It looks like a puzzle to me. Does anyone have a diagram or something
that I could use a reference to put this beast together? I am also
looking for a "new" 2000 grill. the price however must be under 2.1
million. u.s. dollars.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Randy Christman