Fwd: Transmission

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Transmission
From: BERKEN@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 08:49:11 EDT
--part1_2f5bb68d.24b9ecc7_boundary

In a message dated 07/10/1999 8:46:02 PM Mountain Daylight Time, BERKEN
writes:

<< Hey everyone,

 I met a couple in Albuquerque today that need to get a transmission for
their 66. The one they have is locked in 3rd gear.  Anyone having a
transmission or advice/parts can write to them at wayang510@aol.com.  Wayne
and Angie are their names and as you might guess, they have a 510 also.  They
would like either a 4 speed or a 5 speed with the necessary parts to convert
it.

 Also, is the way to subscribe to the list: subscribe
datsun-roadsters@autox.net?
 And how would they get on the 510 list?

 Thanks,
 Joseph Berkenbile