Re: 2000 clutch recommendations

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: 2000 clutch recommendations
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 17:03:08 -0700
Mike Kerr of Roadster Restorations is where I got my clutch. He will also
offer lots of tips. Phone: (530) 644-6777,  Fax: (530) 644-7252

Engine removal is relatively easy, and only takes a few hours at most. Just
be sure you remove the pin connecting the shift lever at the rear of the
trans, and rotate the shift stick assembly to the side. Also easier if you
remove the carbs and exhaust manifold, and the radiator cross brace. I've
got a detailing of most items to remove, at

http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/16cltch1.html

With the 2000, you don't have to worry about draining the transmission before
pulling the engine, so ignore that part.