OROC Web site and more

To: Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: OROC Web site and more
From: DonaldL724@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 19:54:24 EST
        Hi gang, just a note from the Ohio Roadster Owners Club.
We now have a web site!
        http://members.aol.com/Orocrodstr/OROC.html
Now I know what your thinking:" Just what we need another Roadster Site "
Well I've tried to make this a bit different. At this point it just gives
basic info
about the club. I will be expanding in the future as time allows and I hope to
make it more about the club and it's people. There are enough sites about
Roadsters. Check it out and let me know what you think.

        Also we have a semi confirmed schedule for 1999. The highlights being
        1. Vintage Races at Mid Ohio in June.
        2. Vintage Races at Pittsburgh in July.
        3. The SCCA Runoffs at Mid Ohio in Oct.
        ( Can you tell where our home track is ;) )

Members or not we would love to see as many roadsters as possible!

        And to get you excited check out the newest issue of ZCCD.
There is an OUTSTANDING article, on last years event, written by Tom Phelan.
Tom, in his wonderful way, brings out the excitement we all felt being there.
Many thanks to Tom and Marc Sayer for the continued high quality support
of Roadsters!!!! Not to leave anyone out there are excellent articles by
Barrie Strachan and Tom's on Surfside! Thanks to all !!!!!!

        We've had a minor heat wave in the Midwest and sure gets the blood
flowing!

        Chris & Diane
        Team Luers
        OROC