Roadster Pics

To: "'Roadster Group'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Pics
From: Paul Strassmaier <PaulS@dowa.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 11:50:43 -0800
Thanks to Greg Valazza, and his wonderful roadster site, I have added a few
original pics of my car.  It shows just how bad the body of the car was.
Two things:

1.)  If you are pregnant, or on any kind of heart medication, you may want
to avoid looking at pics 3,4, and 5.

2.)  If you are looking at an impossible restoration, and you think miracles
can't happen, look at the pics, and get back to work!

Paul Strassmaier
67 2000

PS:  A real thanks to Ross Mullen.  He helped get Dan and I together to
exchange ID tags and get the correct ones on our cars.  How often do you
locate a part for your car they only made of?