low windshield hard top

To: Roadster Net <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: low windshield hard top
From: Gary Tew <gary2@sprintmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 1999 20:12:53 -0700
Folks in the Northwest or Phoenix:  I friend of mine in the Seattle area
is trying to sell a low windshield hard top from a car his son once
had.  He said it has the round windows on the side.  Not much more on
overall condition yet.  He has some friends who are bringing some race
cars or something down in a few weeks and they are willing to bring the
top to Phoenix if anyone is interested.  I previously bought some
leftover parts from him for my car and you can't beat the shipping
prices (free or maybe a case of beer).  His name is Mike and email at
Tango669@worldnet.att.net or I can get in contact with him for anyone
interested.  Make him an offer.  Take it easy,
Gary Tew
Phoenix, AZ
67 1600