Re: 1964 - 1500 Parts

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: 1964 - 1500 Parts
From: "James Durkin" <jdurkin1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:58:03 -0800
Charles,

I built the heater tube from 1/2 inch copper tubing, a bending tool and 90
degree elbows.
I had to solder them together, but i don't weld so it seemed like a
reasonable
solution.  Use the old one for measurements and use a flare tool to flare
the
copper ends slightly so a hose clamp will grip.  Good luck!

Dat's Durk
1967.5/1600/100pieces