Re: 1964 - 1500 Parts

To: "HUBBARD, Charles E." <chubbard@shl.com>
Subject: Re: 1964 - 1500 Parts
From: Mark Coffin <coffinm@mail.ecu.edu>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 15:31:58 -0500
HUBBARD, Charles E. wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> I've been off the list for some time now. It's good to be back.  Last
> weekend I tackled getting my engine and transmission ready to come out.  I
> began by pulling the carburetors and intake manifold.  Now I'm pumped up
> about restoring the mechanics to new condition.  I'm thinking about a frame
> off restoration but can't decide if I want to go that far.

Charles,

As someone who's right smack in the middle of one, let me say that
I wish I had another roadster to drive while I'm doing this one.  Especially
when it's sunny and warm out side and I'm looking at a garage full
of boxes that used to be my roadster!

Of course, I keep telling myself "good things come to those who wait".

BTW, I'm spending today disassembling and degreasing the front suspension
getting it ready for painting.  30 year old grease and dissolved rubber
is REALLY messy!

Mark Coffin
SRl311-04425