Re[2]: Lightened Flywheel.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "Masaaki Ohata" <SRL-311@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Lightened Flywheel.
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 15:51:55 -0800
Hi Aki,

I certainly hope you join our first BADROC fun-run for 1999, so we can see
your amazing car. #0009 will be the earliest I've seen!

Is your 67.5 one of the lightweight roadsters, that is a couple hundred
pounds lighter for racing? I'll be sure to ask Mike about that!

Hope to meet you soon,

Fred - South San Francisco
'66 1600