Re: Lightened Flywheel.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lightened Flywheel.
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:39:33 -0800
At 04:02 AM 1/13/99 EST, CalSpeed@aol.com wrote:
>Was considering the addition of a lightened flywheel.  Any ideas...
>opinions... any available Dennis?
>
>As you know the car will be used on the track and I think that it would be a
>good modification.  Accepting all comments.

Great for the track. Don't try to drive around S.F. with it, though! I had
a 6 lb aluminum flywheel in mine for a couple of years. Seattle is like
S.F. - lots of hills. I couldn't slip the clutch on the hills; I had to
slip the tires instead. 8^) Having a limited-slip really helps on that, but
you get to know a lot of cops that way. 8^(
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
http://www.gordon-glasgow.org