Re: thanks, and some Pictures!

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: thanks, and some Pictures!
From: Eric Armstrong <ericarm@cal.alumni.berkeley.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:33:28 -0800 (PST)
That was Les' idea.  It's actually the cigarette lighter (and it works) --
it just looks like a kill switch.  Ha ha to any thief who tries it --
they're in for a frustrating time ripping me off....

The little keyed switch on the dash is one security device, and there is
another one hidden in a less conspicuous place.  That, combined with my
new shocking electric club ought to handle all but the most determined
thief -- any my insurance will take care of that.

-e