Re: thanks, and some Pictures!

To: datsun roadster list <datsun-roadsters@triumph.cs.utah.edu>,
Subject: Re: thanks, and some Pictures!
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 14:56:11 -0800
Eric, awesome car! It's gonna make mine look like crud next to yours, I'll
have to repaint. The last time I saw it at Les' shop it was mostly a shell,
can't wait to see it in its finished state.

Question: is that a cutoff switch above the radio? I never thought of
putting one there, but it looks like a great place for it.

Fred - So.SF