Calendar Ideas

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Calendar Ideas
From: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 1999 21:02:37 +0000
All,
After discussion (some on this list) Ideas for a 2000 in 2000 Calendar
have come up. Here is where we are so far.
1). Only 2000's that year, sorry 1600's (myself included) we can only
have the models and year match once, it seems like it is supposed to
happen
2.) Theme calendar. 2 themes to be voted on (a) Celebrate America, i.e.:
1 in front of Grand Canyon, 1 by Mount Rushmore, etc., (b) Celebrate
Americana i.e.. 1 at cadillac ranch (amarillo texas), a group shot at
Roadsters Cafe (virginia), etc.

Please send me your ideas suggestions etc. If you know of a good
location, tell me. We will be soliciting photos from you guys. We will
need the negative or slides. We will want a release if you are chosen.
The plan is to make this a GROUP thing. We have access to all of the
materials, printing etc. We are NOT looking for profit just to break
even. We have about 8 mos to get it out. Help is appreciated
--
Mark
Baltimore