RE: Datsun-Roadster List Hat

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Datsun-Roadster List Hat
From: Ronnie Day <rday@cyberramp.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 21:04:21 -0600
For the All-Datsun Shasta, Peggy does laminated tags that have your name,
car(s), group/email lists, etc., for folks that pre-register. Very nice.
There's also a guy, Brent Morgan, that does custom air-brushed T-shirts,
usually with your name on the front, so that helps after the first day or
so. The name tags really help though, especially when it helps you
recognize folks that you've been "talking" to.

Hope to "see" many on this list out there next July.

FWIW, Ron

>At 10:54 AM 1/6/99 -0800, Paul Strassmaier wrote:
>>I'd like to see names for people at shows.  It was really disappointing to
>>go my first year at Shasta, and not know anyone by face, but know that I
>>knew them by mail.  "are you my friend?"
>>
>>Somewhat better this last year, as there were three or four people I knew
>>from the year before.  It would sure help new people if everyone had names
>>on them!
>
>I think what we need are name tags with:
>(a) picture of your car
>(b) email name
>(c) Web site (ITIS)
>
>Oh, yes, and your real name, too.