Re: Datsun-Roadster List Hat

To: Mark Dent <stickerman@home.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun-Roadster List Hat
From: "Mark G. van der Hoek" <captainhoek@koan.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 09:23:53 -0800
Mark Dent wrote:

> I agree spam is spam but I will bet many on this list would have an
> interest in this hat. I would.

True, sir!  But aren't there enough talented people on
this list to get a hat made on our own?  Seems I've seen
some t shirts and calendars floating around one of these web
sites...

That way we could keep it in the 'family' and not reward
spam.

Say, Mr. Dent, isn't your last name just a little bit
awkward for a classic car enthusiast?   <grin>  My wife
thinks you have a great name for an insurance adjuster.

Mark (the other Mark) van der Hoek
Hemet California