Seven SB1135 Made an Offer!

To: chapman-era@autox.team.net
Subject: Seven SB1135 Made an Offer!
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:56:44 -0700 (PDT)
Well gentlemen,

by tomorrow morning I'll have an answer on the offer
I've made for the '62 Seven S2 #1135 that I've been
flooding the list with questions about...

I've determined that the car is at least made up of
"original" 1962 era parts, and that though the "VIN"
plate might add to its value, the information
proclaimed by the plate suggests that its not the
original plate for the car.

You'll surely hear more about it should my offer be
accepted, as I intend to take advantage of all
information, tips and advice available!

Thanks for everyone's input, hopefully my next post
will include good news!

best regards,
John Donohoe
(anybody wanna buy a '70 Triumph GT6+ w/spares?)

http://invites.yahoo.com/