Re: Early Seven

To: DWhitesdJr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Early Seven
From: Steven Shipley <shiples@home.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 16:34:39 -0700
Thanks for your posts.  I've read most of the books
and forgotten most of what I've read.  But this is
a most interesting discussion.

It would be a great web page that would show
cars & Id plates.  Wish I was better organized,
I probably have the photos someplace.

Don't think I've ever seen a Lotus Engineering plate.

Steve Shipley
Seattle, WA