RE: VIN Plate - Early Seven

To: <gene.carter@grassvalleygroup.com>, <chapman-era@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: VIN Plate - Early Seven
From: "Flemming Larsen" <flarsen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 13:30:59 -0700
John et al,

If the originallity of this car can be established through
the historical records, I don't think that an unoriginal
or altered VIN plate will hurt the value that much.

Replacement plates are available, and are acceptable, both
for registration and recordkeeping, unless, of course, there
already is a Caterham, or other car with the matching numbers,
registered with John Watson, as the original.

Gene,

Did you notice my VIN (SB1825)? It must have been manufactured
next to yours (SB1824), and may have left the factory on the
same truck.

My Sevens long lost twin-brother (or sister)!

I'd like to compare specifications some time.

-- Flemming Larsen,   SB1825/B1644