good for engine conversion good luck 1980 Rover SD1 5sp

To: burkhaj@earthlink.net, buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net,
Subject: good for engine conversion good luck 1980 Rover SD1 5sp
From: RockStar30cars@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:49:31 EST
       _intrepid999_
(http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=intrepid999) (
_310_
(http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=intrepid999) )
Positive  Feedback: 99.4%   Member  Since:
Aug-23-02   Location: NY, United  States   Registered  On: www.ebay.com

Hello,
I noted that you lost a bid on a Rover V-8  with a 5 speed Trany recently.
I have a 1980 Rover 3500  with a 5 speed Trany and a good running FI V-8 that
runs good  but body is N/G and will require flat bed. It is what you  really
need for a successful reasonably economical MG  conversion because it includes
the FI computer, ignition &  fuel delivery systems as well as the Drive shaft
and Rear end  that you can easily convert to your B. It is located in
Medford Long Island NY (LI Expressway. Exit 64) I want $1800  but am open to
negotiate. I propose to list it with eBay as a  parts car with a Buy It Now at
an
agreed upon price. Let me  know I will send photos if you are interested.
Ken Sinkler
(631) 846-1920
kennethsinkler@optonline.Net

///