Rover V8 Torqueflite Adapter

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Rover V8 Torqueflite Adapter
From: "Jim Allen" <jimallen@onlinecol.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 07:36:10 -0600
As many of you will know, the Chrysler 727 Torqueflite automatics were used
on early '80's Range Rovers. Does anyone know for sure which bolt pattern
the 727 Torqueflite automatic adapter matched? I have one and it does not
appear to match either the big-block or small-block Chrysler patterns. I
know that Torqueflites were also built to match up to Jeep/AMC engines, as
well as Scout, but I don't have the dimensions on those patterns yet, but
hope that someone in the group has the knowledge tucked away somewhere.

    Jim Allen
--

///