RE: Jetfire Question

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Jetfire Question
From: "Jones, Daniel C" <Daniel.Jones@MW.Boeing.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 10:41:56 -0500
The turbo, intake manifold, carb, water injection, and exhaust manifold
with mounting flange for the turbo.  However, you really don't want to
run the Olds set up as there are much better turbos (with wastegates)
these days.  A Buick 3.8L V6 turbo would sized just about right.  My
friend is looking a turbo from a Thunderbird Turbo Coupe (2.3L turbo 4)
but he's aiming for high mpg.  BTW, Hot Rod magazine recently ran an
article about a turbo 215 in a Vega wagon.

Dan Jones
St. Louis, MO