Huffaker Intake Manifold Wanted

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Huffaker Intake Manifold Wanted
From: "Jones, Daniel C" <Daniel.Jones@MW.Boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 16:33:04 -0500
Hi All,

I'm looking for a Huffaker intake manifold for a friend.  Several months
ago,
I purchased one from list member Ben Zwissler for my friend.  However,
UPS has just informed me that it is officially lost.  I sent it out a couple
of
months ago but it never made it to its intended destination.  Many phone
calls and faxes later, they thought they had found it but they didn't.  So
I'm
back to looking for another.  If you have any leads on locating one, please
let me know.

Thanks Much,
Dan Jones