Re: Bleeding an HTOB

To: Wake074@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bleeding an HTOB
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 21:31:29 -0700
5/15/00

Glenn,

        For what it is worth, though I have only limited experience with
it, my feeling is that vacuum bleeding just doesn't work.  It sure didn't
when I tried it on my Volvo and Morris Minor brakes, at least.  Don't know
why, but it sure didn't!!!  Can you use the tried and true pedal-pumping
method on the HTOB?  I have never worked with one of those at all.  Or how
about rigging up a pressure bleeder setup?

Cheers,

Dave K.