Re: Close but still not done, more questions (Long)

To: dkern@napanet.net
Subject: Re: Close but still not done, more questions (Long)
From: Wake074@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 22:59:59 EDT
I went back to read what I wrote.  I meant a swivel adapter, not a spin on
oil filter adapter.  Your right they are all spin ons.

Sorry for the confusion, and thanks for the responses so far.  I'll better
digest them tomorrow, just spent a humbling evening trying to learn to 2
step.  The stupid things you'll do when your 25 to meet women :-)

Glenn