Re: New to this List

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New to this List
From: Lee Shepherd <leesonic@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 01:38:14 -0800 (PST)
--- The Christianson's <chrstson@netins.net> wrote:

> I have only been on this list for a few days...
> ...but what are some of the best places to
> get more power?  What or
> who are the best sources of info and or parts and
> services?

I too have only been on this list for a few days. I
subscribe to the Capri mailing list, they sent round a
list of other lists, and I saw this one for the Rover
(Buick) V8. The reason I subscribed is that I have a
Capri with a modified Rover lump in it (see web pages
for more details if interested).

As for where to get bits to get more power, it depends
where you are. Here in the UK, a good source of parts
and information is a company called Real Steel. Not
sure if they have a web site, but they have a good
catalogue, give them a ring and get them to send you
one. Their details are on my web site, under "Capri
Resources".

=====
Lee Shepherd
1981 Mk3 (3.6 V8)