Bellhousings, Trans & All That

To: "Buick-Rover-V8 Mail List" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bellhousings, Trans & All That
From: "Pete Bronlund" <peteb@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 09:12:08 +1300
My two cents worth everyone. Here in New Zealand I have met & dealt with a chap
by name Colin Dray for a W55 series Toyota 5 speed
box to go behind my Rover V8 in my kitcar. He cast me up a full bell housing to
match the 'box & supplied the whole thing as a kit,
even the flywheel. Everything OK so far. The exchange rate to the Kiwi$ might
help your interest.
See Colin at http://www.conversioncomp.co.nz/roverv8.htm and for a good
exchange rate calculator: http://www.xe.net/ucc/ to see how
weak the NZ $ is!

Details about Toy 'boxes (they're cheap & zillions of them around:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1043/Photogearbox.htm

& to see where i'm using the 'box take a look at my project....(rebuilt Rover
V8 too) : http://sites.netscape.net/petem8/kitcar