RE: Bellhousing

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Bellhousing
From: "Jones, Daniel C" <Daniel.Jones@MW.Boeing.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 13:25:49 -0500
I have one of the TransDapt bellhousings.  It's a nice thick sand casting,
IIRC.  I also have a GM 4 speed bellhousing, a TR8 Rover bellhousing,
and a GM 4 speed bellhousing modified to take a Toyota 5 speed.

I think D&D carries the TransDapt or something similar.  Downside is
cost, probably twice what a GM 4 speed bell goes for.

Trans-Dapt
http://www.tdperformance.com/
9599 Jefferson Boulevard
Culver City CA 90232