Re: FS in Arizona, Minor sheet metal and interior kit

To: BMC <bmc-1@uswest.net>
Subject: Re: FS in Arizona, Minor sheet metal and interior kit
From: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:51:52 -0700
John,

        I don't think you have to worry about an ad like this.  I too was
concerned and asked the group some time ago about it.  The response was
overwhelming that an occasional ad was no problem.  Regular commercials
would be a big problem.  Of course, responding privately makes a lot of
sense for the most part.

Regards,
Dave Kernberger

Hello listers,