RE: Steering

To: "Frank Graham" <frankgraham@email.msn.com>,
Subject: RE: Steering
From: "Richard Niven" <richard.niven@clear.net.nz>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 20:23:19 +1300
I am on the list to read and maybe contribute re rover v8 engines. The
steering thread is off track (no pun) but interesting and indicative of the
quality (technical and personal) of you (us?) listees.

There are some clever bastards out there.

BTW we in the antipodes use bastards in this way to refer to a friend or a
person we hold in high esteem. It is not (NOT) an insult.

My real project is to put a 3.9 or 4.6 into a P5B Coup (e acute)with the 5
speed RR box.
Not this year.:)
BTWA NZ (above)is the home of the Americas Cup and Wellington (not
mentioned)  is where the Lord of the Rings is being filmed (rolling
Thursday)

Richard Niven
richard.niven@clear.net.nz
+64 4 384 2509