unexplained absence

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: unexplained absence
From: Lar Kaufman <lark@world.std.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:42:40 -0400 (EDT)
I've been away since early August, and basically dumped more than 50MB of
accumulated email unread.  Since I was corresponding with several persons
on this list, I thought I ought to apologize and let you know I'm back.

And of course I apologize to everyone else for wasting your attention with
this message...

OK, now to get those Olds blocks and build an engine...

 -lar

"We, too, who look upon the loom are deafened; and only when we escape it
shall we hear the thousand voices that speak through it....  Ah, mortal!
then, be heedful; for so, in all this din of the great world's loom, thy
subtlest thinkings may be overheard afar."  - Herman Melville, _Moby Dick_