Haltech System

To: "Buick/Rover V8 List" <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Haltech System
From: "Alan & Catherine Logue" <logue@a011.aone.net.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 08:25:51 +0930
Today  I looked at a full Haltech system that can be fitted to my 3.5 '91
Disco.
Since I've now decided to keep it, and not sell and buy a Td5 Defender, i've
decided to spend a few bucks on it and tweak it up a bit.
An engine swap is not on, mainly because the exisiting engine is in good
condition (120,000KM).
I'm fitting vented discs to the front soon ($300 complete), and the Haltech
appeals to me - I think!!!!
The guy who will do it has said he's done over 40 3.5's although I have not
yet asked him for names of any owners so I can check
Does anyone have a Heltech system fitted to a 3.5 (yes Ron, I know you have
one on your Rangie!), and if you do, is it worth the money?
The price for the system including fitting, is in the region of $1200.
Would greatly appreciate feedback from anyone.
Alan
Alan & Catherine Logue
Hub Photos/Hutt Photos/TLC
PO Box 689