P76 inlet manifold

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: P76 inlet manifold
From: Damien Haas <damienh@defcen.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 15:55:53 +1000
Im looking to go to a 4 barrel or Holley Projection EFI. So a few
questions have popped into my head I hope folks can assist me with:

I've heard that Projection is designed primarily for small block chevs -
have any listers used it successfully on 'our' family of V8's ?

Anybody used a rochester quadrajet on a P76 4.4 V8 ?

Does anyone know of a good dual-plane manifold for a 4 barrel carby that
would fit the P76 V8 ? I really dont want to get into plumbing hassles
using a 3.5 manifold and coolant hoses etc. Does John Davis manufacture
one or Wilpower ?

Has anyone successfully modified the stock manifold? Ive been looking at
it and wondering how it would go with some grinds, cuts and welds...

If any OZ/NZ listers could provide some contact URL's or numbers for
anyone who has these products I'd  be grateful.

thanks folks

Damien Haas