Greg's been drinknn'

To: sandm@eisa.net.au, dkern@napanet.net, mgv8glen@bellatlantic.net
Subject: Greg's been drinknn'
From: Gregory72@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 01:20:04 EDT
OK
        Not that I want to offend all the folks on the list, but!  I figure
my opinions as good as anyone else's... at least as far as it goes.  So...
before I drop my it on the group, I'll say, I've had the priveledge of
visiting Australia and all points south of the souther hemisphere and all...
that!  So.... Glen, my opinion of of the 300 rods differs from yours.  In a
car like the Olds F85, I'd think they'd be all right.  Given that they'd
probably not see the shady side of 4900 RPM.  Any arguments?

Greg