Need EGR for 215

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net
Subject: Need EGR for 215
From: don <brgmgb@napanet.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 19:33:23 -0700 (PDT)
I posted this before, but it looks like the one I thought would work, won't!

Does anyone have or know where I can obtain an EGR for my '80 TR8 (carbs,
not FI)?  Does anyone know of a more common application for the one on the
TR8 or if there is a rebuilder for EGR's?  Do Land Rovers, Morgans, and
Range Rovers use them?  I am told that TR7's use the same EGR as the TR8.

Thank you.

Don Scott

The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail to:
scottdon@napanet.net

RetroMobilia w/ original advertising artwork featuring:
    Riley 1.5, '62 Buick, '91 Miata Special Edition, & MG TF, & 215 V8
Check it out:
    http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2508/