RE: Parts Interchangeability -Reply -Reply

To: "'Daniel Jones'" <djones2@mdc.com>,
Subject: RE: Parts Interchangeability -Reply -Reply
From: Perry Robinson <PROBINSO@flower-mound.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 15:37:00 -0600
I was wondering when someone was going to come up with a remote air filter
for the TR8, in that the under hood temperatures are so high, and the
clearance is so minimal, it only makes sense to put the air filter up
towards the nose to get some cold, fresh air.

Have you considered an aftermarket hood scoop ( a shaker setup ala mustang
or firebird might be cool: I'm not at all concerned with keeping the car
"stock"

Thanks again!

Perry