Re: Buick 300 heads on a P76 Block

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net, Damien Haas <damienh@defcen.gov.au>
Subject: Re: Buick 300 heads on a P76 Block
From: lark@world.std.com (Lar Kaufman)
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 10:07:52 -0500
And other heads...  Some of you may not know that the '99 Range Rover V8
is offered in a limited edition Calloway model (only 2500 offered, and
already all sold, according to AutoWeek) that produces an extra 15hp
because of special heads fabricated by Calloway.  It would be interesting
to know whether Calloway could sell the heads separately to the open market,
eh?  Anyone on speaking terms with those guys?

 -lar

"This ain't no party, this ain't no disco, this ain't no fooling around. No
time for dancing or lovey-dovey, I ain't got time for that now. I sent a
message through the receiver, hope to get an answer someday. Why stay in
college? Why go to night school? Thought I'd be different this time." -D. Byrne