Re: Superchargers

To: "Steve House" <steve.house@lineone.net>, <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Superchargers
From: "sandm" <sandm@eisa.net.au>
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 1998 18:56:45 +1100
Here in Australia you can buy two super charger kits for the Rover V8 one is
a B&M style that replaces the intake manifold with a custom made one the
other is a centrificule type that looks similar to a turbo charger except
for the fact that it's belt driven..
I have seen a few in 4X4 Magazines and I know of a Land Rover Discovery
thats been built as a test vehicle...

checkout my website for more info
http://www.eisa.net.au/~sandm/horsepower.html

Simon