Re[2]: alloy in 32 chevy

To: buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re[2]: alloy in 32 chevy
From: Greg_Williams@cayennesoft.com (Greg Williams)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 15:57:02 -0400
     Sleeved and bored to 305"?  That's a bit shaky, isn't it?  That would
     take a 3.78" bore according to the March '85 Hot Rod article. How is
     he doing it?

     Greg

Subject: Re: alloy in 32 chevy
Author:  Greg Gall <greg.gall@iname.com> at inetmail
Date:    9/29/98 1:42 PM

At 07:28 PM 9/27/98 -0700, Dave Robertson wrote:

>I am building a 32 chev street rod and have a built 215 for power. it
>has the 300 crank and the block is sleeved and bored to result in
>305 cu.in. The engine is backed with a saginaw 4 speed with ford
>9" rear and mustnag front suspension. The engine should be ready
>to fire up for the first time in about 3 weeks. I think this car should
>go fairly quick..

WOW! I think we are ALL envious!

Just out of curiousity, how much is all this engine work costing you?

I am afraid to ask my local machinist, and I live too far away to use Ray
and Phil's services...

Drooling....

Greg.
---
'76 TR7-V8 (Buick 350)
'77 TR7 4 speed A/C
'79 (March) TR7 DHC Auto
'80 Rover 3500 FI, 5 spd, A/C
'73 FIAT 128 Coupe SL 1300 (for sale!!)
'91 Eagle Talon

Gregory Robert Gall, ENT, BSc.   e-mail: greg.gall@iname.com
IT/Hardware Consultant, Calgary, Alberta, CANADA.

"If you want to kiss the sky, Better learn how to kneel...
(on your knees boy!)"
By a famous Irish Poet and Philosopher, Bono of the band U2.
c.1991