Re: Carter Carb Wanted

To: <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Carter Carb Wanted
From: "Oliver Praudisch" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 23:54:53 -0700
Hi everone,

I have a Carter Competition Series 500cfm, I last used it for breaking in a
Pontiac 455 I built in 1982. I really liked this carb, really had great
throttle responce. I kept it because I thought it would be perfect for a
215. It bolts right on the stock 4bbl manifold I have now. Is his carb too
big? When I figure out the cfm it comes out to 404 cfm at 6500 rpm, anyone
use a carb like this or size on there 215. Since we are talking about carbs
:)

Op