Re: Old HotRod article on 3.5

To: OP <oliverp@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Old HotRod article on 3.5
From: Mark Basile <chevsen@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 15:10:31 -0700
Oliver:

The mag mentioned was actually from 1961 I believe.  Also detailed in
HRM in that time era (might have been '62?) was a fairly simple Buick
215 conversion of Mercury Comet station wagon (done prior to the intro.
of the Ford 260).  The early Falcons weigh <2300 lbs. even with the cast
iron 6 and make decent 215 swap candidates.  I can provide the exact
months of the HRM issues if anyone is interested.

-Mark