Old HotRod article on 3.5

To: <buick-rover-v8@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Old HotRod article on 3.5
From: "OP" <oliverp@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 14:31:25 -0700
10 years ago or so I purchased some HotRod Magazines that had feature
articles on building the 3.5 litre buick and olds. The mags are circa 1963
and 64.One of the articles is a step by step build up  and Dyno readings of
the various ways to build the engines, The best HP figure was over 230 HP.
I am going to scan them and atempt to convert them to a PDF format. I will
send it to anyone on the list who wants it. I will probably set up a
webpage to distrubute this if sending thru E-mail is not practical.
If any of you have articles from mags that you can scan, I would be glad to
convert these scans to PDF format and post on a site.

Later,

Oliver

////////Technologies///////

If you don't already have it, DownLoad Acrobat Reader
http://www.download.com/cgi-bin/dl?15088-ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrob
atreader/win/3.x/ar32e301.exe