Re: Headers for '78 Caliornia Spitfire?

To: "British-cars" <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Headers for '78 Caliornia Spitfire?
From: "Bob Nogueira" <nogera@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 08:17:58 -0600
Am I missing something here?  Do I understand that the car passed the test
and the referee won't approve you replacing the system because the headers
that passed can't be shown to been approved ?
 I'm a  liberal Democrat but, hey you got too many people on the payroll in
California  government.  If you could prove the headers were CARB approved
why do you need the referee?  If the referee is not going to look at the
evidence but only at CARB approval  why do you need the referee?
Can't you simply have the work done and re take the test?

Wait I think I see the big picture now,  we want clean air in California;
the air is dirty because there are too many people here; lets make living in
California so difficult that people will move away.

Bob Nogueira